Monday 14 June 2021

A Walk

 Naturally I haven’t written this yet. Well maybe not so naturally, I could I suppose have already written it on paper and now be merely transcribing it. 
I’m not so sure how much sense all that makes. Anyway we’ll proceed as if I haven’t already written it and see where it goes. I think the artist Paul Klee described drawing or a style of drawing as taking a line for a walk. So we’ll see where this walk goes, even if there isn’t time for it to go very far, and who knows, maybe the destination might end up completely different than one allegedly already arrived at - as claimed let’s say in some notebook or other written by someone.  Or maybe written by more than just some one, maybe it’s been revised and corrected by various entities, that is to say people, they poured over and calculated everything and arrived at perfection.
 But then I came along and didn’t end up at the correct destination. There must have been a mistake in the calculations, or maybe I just took a wrong turning somewhere. That’s probably more likely. There were signs and arrows pointing the way, but I didn’t notice them -  maybe I was pouring over some difficult problem of my own - and ended up God knows where.
Okay, time constraints, reality ... maybe I’ll come back to this later, but for now this is where the walk ended up.

No comments: