Wednesday 20 October 2021

Surprise

It might surprise you but I’m on my way in a few minutes to get the flu vaccine. I know yeah, the flu is gone very unfashionable but still it would make me feel protected - even though obviously the flu is not just unfashionable but actually doesn’t even really exist anymore. Anyway, regardless of whether it exists or not, life can be dangerous. 
But just to say if I do get the flu after getting vaccinated, I’m going to get very angry. Why? Because the vaccine didn’t work? No! I’ll be extremely angry with all the people who didn’t get the flu vaccine. But it’s not their fault, you might say, if the vaccine doesn’t do me any good. Rubbish! The flu vaccine is amazing but only if everyone else in the world gets it as well. Otherwise it’s shit. That’s how it is with vaccines. But I am hopeful though that everyone else in the world will get it cos otherwise I’m just wasting my time. Time is money.

No comments: