Monday 16 August 2021

Mark

“You know that thing in the Bible about nobody being able to buy or sell without getting the mark of the beast - do you see any sign of that in the modern world and where it might be going?”
“No, I don’t see nothing like that.”
“Look it’s starting to rain! Come on, we’ll go into this cafe here, quick!”
“I can’t. I haven’t been vaccinated  yet, so I’m not allowed in.”
“That’s a pity cos I do have my vaccine pass, and so I am allowed in to buy whatever I want. Look, you can see the mark on my arm still from the jab.”
“I’m so jealous! I don’t have any mark yet. When I do get the mark in my arm from the jab, then I’ll be able to come in and sit down just like you, and buy what I want.”
“I suppose all the people working in there are vaccinated?”
“Oh yeah, I’m sure they are. You’d have to have the mark from the jab to be allowed to be in there and to sell things.”

It’s not something I’m up on but apparently there is a bit more to the mark of the beast, that the lads above briefly talked about, than simply a jab obtained in all innocence; but of course if you’re getting say from one place to another, unless it’s a very short journey, you do have to travel through a bit of terrain to get there. 

No comments: