Thursday 18 March 2021

More Fact Checking

 “I hear you’re getting big into the fact checking lately.”
“I am yeah. It gives me something to do and I get a buzz off it.”
“Can you give me an example of some of it?”
“I can yeah. One example is I kept hearing Joe Biden has dementia, so I looked into it but it turns out even though it often looks like he has dementia, he’s really just a complete idiot.”
“That’s funny cos I did think he had dementia all right. It sometimes look like he can hardly read the autocue and speak, never mind think. But you’re saying there’s nothing to worry about?”
“No. He’s just thick as the wall.”
“And that’s why he never gives proper press conferences?”
“Yeah, it’s nothing to do with dementia. He’s just too stupid to answer unscripted questions so it would just be a waste of everyone’s time.”

No comments: