Tuesday 14 September 2021

Swamp Creatures

What’s a very good sign you might have been duped into supporting the wrong side in some great divide over something? Well when you see that criminal psychopaths like George W Bush are on your side, then something like the following should probably hit home: “Wait a minute. I’ve been siding with the shitheads!” Alternatively I suppose you could try telling yourself, “I had it all wrong about that George W Bush character. He’s one of us! I wonder does he have any autobiography I could get my hands on so I can get a greater sense of the man.”

On a completely unrelated subject, I’ve seen mentioned George W Bush is coming down hard against Donald Trump supporters, because I presume he considers them out of alignment with the kind of world and values for which he stands so proudly. Incidentally I saw earlier that Hilary Clinton is apparently coming down hard against Donald Trump supporters, because I presume she considers them out of alignment with the kind of world and values for which she stands so proudly. 

We should pause and try to imagine a world where the electorate get to choose their head of state between two of these radically different kind of people - Bushes and Clinton’s and so on. Such a balanced and fair world that would be.

No comments: