Wednesday 14 June 2023

Reform

 

“I heard that Durham Report came out recently showing how the whole Trump Russia collusion was basically fabricated by the same US authorities that then went after him, impeaching him and so on.”
“Yeah, that’s what it showed all right.”
“Wow. That’s serious serious stuff. It’s pretty much treason - trying to fabricate the overthrow of a US President with a load of bullshit. So what happened next. I suppose the people involved and behind it all could be jailed for a long time, right?”
“No, what happened next is the same people and authorities went back after Trump again.”
“Oh right. I suppose that makes sense. If you’ve got a criminal syndicate of psychopaths and degenerates at the wheel of such power, they’re probably not going to reform themselves all that willingly, but more likely will just keep going as they were. I see it now. I had a weird naive moment there where I thought things might go differently.”
“Ah it happens us all.”

No comments: