Wednesday 14 December 2022

New Radical Art

“Have you done much painting since your last exhibition?”
“I’ve actually just started on something new. I think it may be my most important work yet. For me anyway it’s very exciting.”
“Tell me about it.”
“It just came to me in a flash of inspiration. Basically it’s a painting of a big cock.”
“You mean like a large penis?”
“Precisely. And the best thing about it is the title. Can you guess what it’s called?”
Big Cock?”
“No.”
Toxic Masculinity?”
“No.”
“This is all very intriguing. Tell me.”
“It’s titled Woman.
“Oh that’s wonderful! How liberating! You’re being so daring and cutting edge!”
“I am, amn’t I. To me it all feels very radical and challenging and revolutionary, but also comforting and inclusive.”
“Yes, yes. This will sort out the philistines from the rest of us.”
“It certainly will.”

No comments: