Thursday 29 September 2022

Italy, Media

Naturally, I only view the Western media as, in broader matters, useful for roughly pointing towards the exact opposite of reality, and so I avoid it like the plague. It’s a bit similar to how I completely avoid for instance drinking stale urine - I wouldn’t view its consumption as adding to my life - which isn’t to suggest by the way that I drink fresh urine. Anyway it seems the mainstream media, that corrupt, propagandist mouthpiece of shite, has now someone new to hate almost as much as they do Donald Trump - which is in itself a massive endorsement. So anyway I thought this below was powerful stuff:

And after her saying we will not be simply consumer slaves, remember by contrast the motto of The Great Reset, “”You will own nothing and be happy,” and the utterance by one of their principal ideologues that since we have no souls, there should be no qualms in treating us as “hackable animals” whose very minds should be accessible to and controllable by the all-powerful dictatorship. This vision of absolute control is where transhumanism comes in, if unsure or unaware of the term. The financial speculators she mentions presumably refers to the likes of George Soros who provides so much financial muscle to so much of these agendas in the EU and well beyond.

No comments: