Sunday 4 September 2022

Extremist

“So you have to fill me in a bit here, you know I’ve been in that monastery for 25 years.”
“And no information about the outside world, no news, no nothing?”
“No. So anyway it’s this extremist guy Trump is the mad threat to the world that we need to do everything to smash down?”
“Yeah, that’s it.”
“And he’s pushing mad stuff like pregnant men, brainwashing children into getting castrated and all this kind of madness. He sounds like a right sicko. What the hell has happened since I’ve been away?!”
“No, no, you’ve picked it up a bit wrong there. Trump is the main focal point of opposition to the pregnant men and castrating your children and all that stuff.”
“You’ve lost me. I thought you said he was the crazy extremist. I’m all mixed up. You’ll have to go over everything again, but go real slow this time.”

No comments: