Sunday 17 December 2023

Album

Despite the recent departure of some founding members to form Countercultural Icons of Humanity, it seems there’s no stopping the streams of inspiration flooding the minds, hearts and veins of Rockstars Against Freedom, who have a full double album of original material lined up for release by, hopefully, March of 2024, titled Covid Masks Are the New Freak Flags.

The band’s lyricist and singer recently opened up to Rolling Stone magazine about his recently recurrent nightmare of waking up in a dark coffin, having erroneously been thought to be dead, and now realising to his horror that he is not wearing a Covid mask and may well be vulnerable to infection. A terrifying thought, and the substance of which, in our turbulent times, is plaguing even the very best of us.

I can exclusively reveal the track-listing of the album below:

Tyranny in the Name of Love Is All the Love I’ll Ever Need. 
I Learned to Love the Establishment When I Became a Part of It
Revolution in the Air
Feeling Safe With My Face Wrapped Up in My Freak Flag
The Unvaxxxed Are the New Holocaust  Deniers
Send Them to the Camps
No Limits to My Love
Plebs
Mother Earth, I Will Protect You
My Best Friend is a Pregnant Man (You Got a Problem With That?)
Big It Up for the Pharmaceutical Industrial Complex
Climate Change Has Got Me Panicking
Nothing Can Quench the Rebellion in My Soul
I Got No Ego, Got No Fear
They’re Gonna Get Us All Killed
Send Them to the Camps (Reprise)

No comments: