Saturday 27 January 2024

Redemption

I’ve just come across a beautiful story of rehabilitation and redemption involving a man, an  amateur boxing champion at underage levels, who used to physically assault and batter his past girlfriends and his wife. He admits this abuse gave him a great sense of pleasure and power, though three brothers of one girl did once beat him up in turn in response, which he found tough to take. Things went on like this for years until in a horrifying moment of revelation, he thought, “What am I doing?! This is all wrong! I could land up in jail! Everything must change!”

And so, feeling all feminine and soft, he decided to identify as a woman, and now gets paid to beat up women in a boxing ring and with no legal threats of societal retribution hanging over him. In the ring he/she is undefeated, has won every fight by knockout and is considered by many as a hero of our times.

“I genuinely thought I was going to have to give up everything I loved, but now I’ve gained more than I ever thought possible. I used to beat up women as a sign of my superiority, but now I beat them up as a sign of our equality. So I get to continue my passion, and now I get paid for it! This world is so beautiful.”

No comments: