Friday 28 April 2023

Ode

From the production line of the musical industrial complex, a new song had just been released by the girls from Depopulation Agenda, called Ode to the Forces of Indoctrination. A few lyrics may be seen below by kind permission of their management:

If it wasn’t for your indoctrinating me
I’d have no idea who I could be
You’ve saved me from myself
And turned me into someone else
Pink Floyd sang to leave the kids alone
But I say brainwash us till the cows come home
Academia and the media
Oh bourgeois academia 
You gave us all the pronouns
And now I don’t know up from down
Or left from right
Or right from wrong
Oh hear my song
The nations
United Nations
Indoctrinate the nations 
Indoctrinations
Oooohhhh
Aaaahhhhh 
Indoctrinations . . . (etc).

The song goes on for a while in this manner before finally fading out.

No comments: