Tuesday 16 May 2023

Lowest Common

Toxic Blandness, perhaps the hottest new group from the production line of the musical industrial complex, have a new song out called Lowest Common Denominator. A few lyrics from the mysterious and catchy number are printed below, courtesy of the World Health Organisation:

I’m so inclusive
I’ll be everything to everyone 
Cos I’m the lowest common denominator 
I’ll see you later
If you know what I mean
And we can talk about gender
And how cool it is to be different 
And obedient
And how we all think the same
Cos we’re the lowest common denominator
Lets ignore the haters
They’re not different like us
And they’re so jealous 
Cos they know they can’t be
The lowest common denominator (etc)

The B side is I Wanna Be Brainwashed With You (Though if You’re Not Available, Someone Else Will Have to Do).

No comments: