Friday 4 August 2023

Underbelly, Latest

I’ve just heard strong rumours from the underbelly of the industrial entertainment complex - a domain where I habitually crawl about - of the next outpouring from the Corporate Whore franchise (and let’s face it, we’re all hopelessly addicted to its current series, Corporate Whores Light Up the World). 

I have to be honest though - and you can’t imagine how much it pains me to say this - but I’m not sure this will have the wow factor we’ve come to expect from this conveyer belt of entertainment gold. Anyway, regardless, it seems this newest emanation is to be called: Corporate Whores Have Breakfast

Maybe the allotted budget was quite low or something, but still, come on, remember they haven’t disappointed us yet, so let’s wait and see what comes out before getting too down about things. It might well prove to punch way above its weight.

No comments: