Wednesday 7 November 2007

Good News

It has come to my gratified attention that my previous post has, by a veritable firestorm of mental osmosis, passed from deep-thinking mind to deep-thinking mind across and beyond the confines of our beloved Europe, and altered the intellectual landscape irrevocably. This pleases me, not because of any honour this does me- a field of temptation to which I have proven impervious time and again- but because I have the highest hopes for the common mind, despite its present labouring in the squalor of filthy and degraded ignorance. If I can lift souls from the darkness of stupidity, who can argue then that I have not done my fellow man a service immeasurable?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like all towering Promethean geniuses, you are a humble man.

Andrew said...

Indeed. As I like to say, "humility is in direct proportion to greatness." What conceivable reason is there to feel pride in the estimation of one's fellow man, when their estimation is rendered worthless by the combination of servility and idiocy that is, sadly, their normal state. If it wasn't for the boundless compassion of people like me, these scumfucks would have no hope at all of betterment.