Saturday 1 September 2007

Aspiration & Implementation

The bit of the thing that I want to talk about is what is coming after what I write here in this bit now. I hope it will be what I hope it is supposed to instead of it wanting to be it but it ending up being something else, not what it should but different. Which is important. So words to end up the the same as the thoughts making them want to be them the way they want to. Or that the execution will match the intellectual desire for accurate representation of the somewhat inchoate thought-vision by linguistic means. With the words doing & being it. But maybe later not now.

6 comments:

trailbee said...

:) Too cool. Oops. I forgot.

Andrew said...

What didst you forget?

trailbee said...

Forgot to keep my fingers off the kbd! Neat post, though.

Andrew said...

Even your smile thingies are a boost to the motivation, Trailbee.

Anonymous said...

Christ, Amanda Marcotte strikes again!

Andrew said...

She deserves the occasional resurrection. The art of bad writing- kicks the shit out of all known poetry.